The goal is to give constructive feedback and communicate in a group.
up to 30
Have a group discussion. Only the person holding a ball can talk. Each colour represents a certain mood. The goal is to give constructive feedback, even on things you dislike. Always try to explain why you like/dislike something.
- Red: talk about aspects you dislike
- Green: talk about aspects you like
- Yellow: summarise your emotions on the topic/the project
- Black: give a reason why you think the idea might not work
- white : give a reason why you think the idea might work
5 coloured bath balls (green, red, yellow, black, white)