To be a social innovator means we have to think outside the box in a way that no one has ever thought before. Therefore we must challenge ourselves to rethink daily objects, problems and ideas. In this exercise, we will use something we know and add something “impossible”.
In this exercise, we will use something we know and add something “impossible”.
4 - 6 people per group
- Set up a question in advance, make sure to tackle both the emotional and rational parts of the brain
- Write down the question (or print on multiple A3 (or bigger) pages for the different groups)
- Explain the challenge
- “What would a zoo be without animals?”
- “How could we build a makerspace in one day?”
- “How would the world look like without plastic?”